Virtual Event: Leading Minds of Compensation
June 19, 2020
NACD’s popular compensation forum is heading online for a virtual panel discussion and Q&A with leading compensation experts and your fellow directors.
While this event is designed primarily for public company compensation committee chairs and members, all proactive and inquisitive current public company and large-private company directors who are focused on enhancing compensation processes and strategic objectives are welcome to participate.
The country’s leading compensation experts and compensation committee members will provide an invaluable outlook on compensation, and then open the floor for an audience-led question and answer session. While the attending directors will heavily influence the agenda topics, conversation catalysts will include:
- Executive & CEO Pay at a Critical Turning Point.
- Board Incentive Programs and Implications during & post-COVID 19.
- Preserving Motivation in 2020 and 2021.
- Human Capital Corporate Actions.
- ESG: the compensation committee during simultaneous crises.
- Keeping Your Incentive Plan Front & Center.
- 1:00 – 1:15 p.m. EST: Welcome and Introductions
- 1:15 – 2:00 p.m: Panelist Outlook
- 2:00 – 2:40 p.m: Director-driven Q&A
- 2:40 – 2:45 p.m: Closing Remarks