Where to engage with us
Our team shares their expertise at industry events around the world.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Event: NACD Leading Minds of Compensation
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:45 pm
NACD’s popular compensation forum is heading online for one time only this year. Join our virtual panel discussion and Q&A with leading compensation experts and your fellow directors.
While this event is designed primarily for public company compensation committee chairs and members, all proactive and inquisitive current public company and large-private company directors who are focused on enhancing compensation processes and strategic objectives are welcome to participate.
The country’s leading compensation experts and compensation committee members will provide an invaluable outlook on compensation, and then open the floor for an audience-led question and answer session. While the attending directors will heavily influence the agenda topics, conversation catalysts will include:
- Short-term and long-term plan design in a turbulent environment
- The ever-expanding role of the compensation committee
- The redefining human of capital strategy
- The retention of executive talent
- ESG incentive plan metrics
- Pay projections for 2021
- 1:00–1:15 pm: Welcome and introductions
- 1:15–2:00 pm: Panelist outlook
- 2:00–2:40 pm: Director-driven Q&A session
- 2:40–2:45 pm: Closing remarks
For additional information and to join the session please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org