Where to engage with us
Our team shares their expertise at industry events around the world.
WorldAtWork Executive Compensation Forum
July 30 @ 9:45 am - 11:00 am
Given today’s rapidly-changing compensation climate, no matter how much you think you know about executive compensation, there are always several more layers to uncover.
- Emerging trends and developments in executive compensation
- Executive compensation governance – lessons learned from the 2019 proxy season
- Using data and analytics to design better LTI plans
- How to prepare for the future of the compensation committee
- Aligning executive compensation design with your company’s strategy.
Robin Ferracone will co-host the Dare to Be Different: Strategic Alignment in Executive Compensation Design presentation with Valerie Danna, head of people, Trupanion. The pair will explore how executive compensation plans have become increasingly homogenized as companies try to follow proxy advisers’ and investors’ rules-based guidance about design elements that are essential for garnering a positive say-on-pay vote. However, the tide is shifting and investors are asking that compensation programs more strongly reflect the company’s strategy without sacrificing returns. These requests invite different and more strategically aligned executive compensation programs. Discuss the key characteristics of homogenized compensation programs, how to build a business case for a differentiated plan, and how to translate strategic priorities into executive compensation design concepts.