Where to engage with us
Our team shares their expertise at industry events around the world.
NACD Transformation 2018 Global Board Leaders’ Summit
October 2 @ 7:00 am - 8:15 pm
The National Association of Corporate Directors’ (NACD) Global Board Leaders’ Summit is the largest and most important director forum in the world, where the greatest minds in governance convene to take on the largest issues facing today’s boardrooms and collectively discover the future of exemplary board leadership.
Robin Ferracone, founder and CEO of Farient Advisors, will be a panelist in “Ask the Experts Power Breakfast: Compensation” at 7 a.m. on on Monday, October 1. An effective compensation committee is critical to ensuring a company’s short-term and long-term growth. This is especially true as companies face more disruption in the marketplace and boards consider how best to use available levers to respond. In this session, the panel of experts will provide insights on leading compensation practices with a special focus on creating and maintaining effective compensation during inflection points in corporate strategy. The experts include:
- Laurie Siegel, president, LAS Advisory Services
- Robin A. Ferracone, founder and CEO, Farient Advisors
- Herman Bulls, Vice Chairman, Americas, JLL
- Linda A. Mills, former corporate vice president of operations, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Henry Stoever, chief marketing officer, National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
Please also visit Farient Advisors in the Insight Hub on Sunday, September 30 at 7:00 – 8:45 a.m. and on Monday, October 1 at 2:30 – 3:15 p.m.